CM Technology Group are seeking an energetic and motivated Level 3 Systems Engineer to join our services team.
We are a leading I.T Provider in Perth, focused on IBM, Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, Veeam and Symantec product suites. We have recently launched our very own data centre and are industry pioneers in private cloud and hosted services.
To make this position yours, you will need to be well presented with excellent personal and communication skills, and the ability to work within project deadlines using your great time management expertise. You will also need to possess the following technical skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Exchange.
- Advanced knowledge of Symantec Backup Exec or Netbackup.
- Advanced knowledge of VMWare and/or HyperV virtualised environments.
- Advanced knowledge of Firewall configuration and support.
- Advanced networking/infrastructure and routing skills with good understanding of LAN, WAN, VLAN, DNS and DHCP.
- Experience with server hardware configuration.
- Advanced NAS/SAN – knowledge and experience.
- Effectively communicate to stakeholders next steps to resolving issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to avoid technical jargon
- Proven documentation experience including the creation of work instructions, procedures and policies.
- Willingness to work outside standard business hours if required
- Current WA driver’s license and own working vehicle
If you are a team player and looking for diversity in your career, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.